Firma Norspol z dniem 20.07.2009 została wpisana do rejestru podmiotów prowadzących agencje zatrudnienia pod numerem 689.
Szczegóły wszystkich ofert pracy dostępne są w biurze Norspol lub podczas kontaktu telefonicznego z agentem załogowym.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
1ST/ENG. - for passenger vessel – 2x2 months rotation. Cruise ship experience required. Joining date 01.03.2018. Interview next week.
WATCH ENG. - for FPSO – 6x6 weeks rotation. FPSO or VLCC experience required
We are looking for the candidates for the following positions on FPSO:
- Oil Instalation Manager - Master licence required
- Mooring Master - Master licence required
- Safety Officer – C/O licence required
- Helicopter Landing Officer – Watch Officer Licence required
- Cargo Supervisor - minimum C/O licence required
- Senior Cargo Operator - minimum Watch Office licence required
- Crane Operator
- Maintenance Supervisor - C/E licence required
- Senior Maintenance Technician Engine – minimum 2nd Class Eng licence required
- Senior Maintenance Technician Deck - minimum 2nd Class Eng licence required
- Junior Maintenance Technician Engine - minimum Watch Engineer licence required
- Senior Electrician-Instrument Technician/High voltage - with Electro-Technical Officer licence
- Instrument Technician - with Electro-technical licence
- Electrician/Instrument Technician/High voltage – with Electr-Technical Officer licence
- Distributed Control System Technician – electro/electronic education high level required
- Production Supervisor - experience on process plant required
- Senior Production Operator - experience on process plant required
- Junior Production Operator - experience on process plant required
- Topside & Compressor Technician
- Junior Topsied & Compressor Technician
- Laboratory Technician – experience on process plant required
For all these positions the candidates should have adequate FPSO experience and wide knowledge of offshore FPSO operations as well as v.good English.
6 x 6weeks rotation paid 12months a year.
FPSO & FSO - fitters/welders preferably with valid DNV welding certificates